Welcome

Welcome to my blog ! I am a junior CG artist,graduated from Supinfocom, I work mainly on 3dsmax and photoshop and starting to learn Maya and Zbrush, I am interested in Visual development, Modeling, Texturing and Lighting. this blog will presents some of my personnal works and my old student's works in SUPINFOCOM Valenciennes. Have a good time !

mercredi 10 décembre 2014

Dragon Age : Inquisition character design fanart

Sullivan Vanderlinden character design  hero of ferelden  grey warden

Sullivan Vanderlinden character design  inquisitor adaar qunari

Currently working on two zbrush fanart models. here my characters designs for my Dalish Hero of Ferelden and a fem Qunari Inquisitor.
Congrats to Bioware for the well deserved goty/ best rpg 2014 awards, I really love the companions, story,music the art direction and the tarot cards !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire